-
June 27th, 2002, 08:02 PM
#1
indridkold7
Guest
guess he's getting banned everywhere now...
<font color="#884847" size="1">[ June 28, 2002 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Branflakes ]</font>
-
June 28th, 2002, 12:51 AM
#2
Inactive Member
good for you.
now die.
die to death.
-
June 28th, 2002, 07:14 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Greedy little bugger ain't he?
If he really did make $42,000 in a month, you'd think he'd be willing to SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO AWAY! Not trying to milk more money out of hard working people.
Oh, and Bran, this is the second time I've caught you "sleeping" on the job again. Do this again, and I might have to rob a bank so I can afford to hire a hacker to hack Hostboard and make myself a moderator here so I can delete this! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 28th, 2002, 11:55 AM
#4
Inactive Member
*laughs*
"Die to death". How dead is that?
-
June 28th, 2002, 01:46 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Ooook, he gets banned from this board, too (he attacked Scenario the other day).
Kam: You hack my board, I hack you. [img]wink.gif[/img] Besides! I was here yesterday, he just hadn't spammed me yet. So, ner. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
"Die to death" Yeah, I'd say that's pretty dead. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 29th, 2002, 09:05 AM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Branflakes:
Kam: You hack my board, I hack you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
S'Funny. That sounds more like a come-on than a threat. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Or am I mistaking?
-
June 29th, 2002, 04:06 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Me, flirt? NEVER!
*innocent look*
-
June 30th, 2002, 06:52 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Honey, you pull off that innocent look about as well as Jely! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 1st, 2002, 03:44 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I find myself feeling sorry for the spammers...
Then I remember that I don't
Boy, they really bug the hell outta me.
-
July 1st, 2002, 04:12 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Reminds me of a catchphrase from the original Popeye comic strip from the 1930s:
"He'll kill you to death!", and variations, pronoun-wise.
Another one is Wimpy's: "I'm having a duck dinner. You bring the duck."
Another is Popeye's:
"If anudder spammer comes here again, I'll eats me spinach, an' I'll..."
...nah, I don't think that's it...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks